Feedback Frames are designed for face-to-face meeting facilitators who prefer low-tech reliable tools like sticky-notes, flip charts, whiteboards, and markers.
Feedback Frames have several advantages over using a web app:
- Do not require all participants to have mobile devices (with charged batteries)
- Do not require network connections, which can be unreliable
- More user-friendly for participants, especially those who are not so tech-savvy
- Avoid participants from being tempted to look at social media during your meeting
- Participants enjoy the tactile nature of the tokens, moving around, and getting away from screens
Of course, if your meeting is online (virtual) with remote participants, then an online idea rating tool is the best option. See online tools with similar capabilities to Feedback Frames.