Find Agreements Fast!
Feedback Frames are easy to use secret rating ballots that provide instant visual results.
* No batteries required *
How They Work
Works for Any Age & Any Topic
Whether it’s the boardroom, classroom, innovation lab, or community hall: Feedback Frames encourage confidence.
Votes are anonymous. Each participant’s vote remains confidential while providing their opinions. This avoids the bandwagon effect and groupthink. You simply can’t achieve this with sticker voting.
Customizable Rating Scales
Modify one of our free templates or create your own rating sheet.
Fits standard legal size (8 ½” x 14”) paper.
Use any rating scale that suits you in any language you can write!
Many Token Styles
By using different coloured tokens you can easily represent many different kinds of participants.
Each column fits 30 standard tokens. It also fits most coins.
Use participant signatures to confirm one vote per person. The number of tokens dropped should equal signatures listed. No ballot box stuffing here.
…a refreshing alternative to the complex (and typically expensive) high-tech audience response system methods routinely used for anonymous voting at meetings.
– Adrian Segar, author of “Conferences That Work: Creating Events That People Love”
Feedback Frames provide an alternative to the toxic polarization between fabricated Yes/No dichotomies – allowing any government, agency or community group to accurately collect nuanced data that reflects the diverse opinions in a room. No other system or tool provides the amount of flexibility, accuracy and convenience that has been designed into Feedback Frames.
– Dave Meslin, TED Speaker, author of new book “One hundred remedies for a broken democracy,” and professional rabble-rouser
What a fun and smart way for prioritizing student questions for inquiry based learning. For peer evaluation, I’m sure classmates would appreciate the anonymity. And wow, could this help in staff meetings too.
– Mimi Thomas, Elementary School Teacher, Toronto District School Board
In any meeting, seeing what everyone thinks is a huge challenge. Feedback Frames provide a way of doing that; efficiently and reliably. For those of us who prefer analogue tools rather than “the latest app!”
– Craig Freshley, expert facilitator, author of “The Wisdom of Group Decisions”
I can’t wait to use Feedback Frames for community engagement – practical and effective!
– Lucy Cole-Edelstein, Director of Straight Talk, award winning Australian public consultation firm, IAP2 Certification Trainer
Ideal for evaluating options and priorities within face-to-face teams. Upgrade your collaborative workshops!
– Rob Purdie, Agile Coach, IBM. Founder, NYC Scrum User Group