Feedback Frames are used by many different types of organizations for a wide range of applications, including:
Student Engagement in the School Classroom
Community Consultations and Citizens’ Assemblies for Government.
Other uses include:
- Strategic planning retreats
- Design thinking workshops
- Team collaboration meetings
- Customer or employee feedback stations
- Evaluation surveys at events
From children to executives, students to scientists, activists to corporate professionals, with options to translate into any language, Feedback Frames are a truly universal solution for group decision-making, collective opinion gathering and collaborative prioritization.