2017 was a great year for Feedback Frames.
After the public launch in the fall of 2016, with a fun video, and the accepting of a handful of pre-orders, we moved forward in 2017 with short-run local manufacturing and fulfillment to our first-ever customers- yay!
What we achieved with your help in 2017:
- Designed, prototyped, tested and locally manufactured new “LITE” version of Feedback Frames
- Delivered 450+ Feedback Frames LITE to meeting leaders in 11 different provinces across Canada, states within the USA & beyond!
- Feedback Frames were used by the following professionals and institutions:
- City of Burlington (Official Plan)
- Karyn Dumble (The Monarch Park Group Inc.)
- Town of East Gwillimbury (Civic Precinct Plan Study)
- Durham Region Community Energy Plan
- Lucy Cole-Edelstein (Straight Talk)
- Delaney + Associates
- City of Vancouver
- A Host of Professional Trainers
- TDSB Teachers
- Peterborough Children’s Water Festival
- We presented at the local chapter of the International Association of Public Participation
- We patented the application internationally and are swiftly moving toward full protection in Canada, The United States, and Australia.
2018 is shaping up to be another major leap forward with expanded local manufacturing of Feedback Frames LITE.
In the spring we will be launching our online store for accepting orders from customers across Canada, the USA and the world – stay tuned!