Feedback Frames are designed for face-to-face meeting facilitators who prefer low-tech reliable tools like sticky-notes, flip charts, whiteboards, and markers.
Feedback Frames have several advantages over using a web app:
- Do not require all participants to have expensive technology (mobile devices)
- Do not require network connections or logins
- More user-friendly for participants who are not so web-savvy
- Avoid participants from being tempted with social media
- Participants enjoy the tactile nature of the tokens, moving around, and getting away from screens
Of course, if your meeting is online (virtual) with remote participants, then an online tool is the best option.