2017 was a great year for Feedback Frames.
After the public launch in the fall of 2016, with a fun video, and the accepting of a limited number of pre-orders, we moved forward in 2017 with short-run local manufacturing and fulfillment to our first customers.
What we did…
- Designed, prototyped, tested and locally manufactured new “LITE” version of Feedback Frames
- Delivered over 450 Feedback Frames LITE to meeting leaders in 11 different states and provinces across Canada, the United States and beyond
- Feedback Frames were used by professionals and institutions:
- City of Burlington – Official Plan
- Karyn Dumble, The Monarch Park Group Inc
- Town of East Gwillimbury – Civic Precinct Plan Study
- Durham Region Community Energy Plan
- Lucy Cole-Edelstein, Straight Talk
- Delaney + Associates
- City of Vancouver
- Professional Training
- Toronto School Teacher, Grade 3 Classroom
- Peterborough Children’s Water Festival
- Presented at the local chapter of the International Association of Public Participation
- Patent application found to be novel internationally and moving forwards for full protection in Canada, USA and Australia.
2018 is looking to be another major leap forward with expanded local manufacturing of Feedback Frames LITE.
This spring we will be launching our online store for accepting orders from customers across Canada, the USA and the world!